Let’s finish strong! Last show of the season Sunday, October 2 with our final Club Show in the Indoor Arena at the Boulder County Fairgrounds
Here’s what you need to get ready. We recommend right clicking the link from your laptop or desktop computer to open in a new window. If you’re on a mobile device, hold down the link to get the “open in new window” option.
Meetings! (Head to the American Legion in Longmont for the October and November meetings)
- Thursday, October 6 at 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, November 3 at 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, December 8 at 6:00 p.m. at Maggi’s on Rt. 119 at I-25 (Christmas party!)
Age Groups: Have a look at our About page for more detail on the age groups. Here’s a quick preview:
- Leadline is for assisted riders 7-years old and younger and stinkin’ cute with exhausted parents
- Walk-Trot are those 13 years or younger who aren’t ready to lope but still have ahold of those reins
- Juniors are 10 years old or younger (not assisted), ready to lope and and try new things
- Intermediates are 11-13 years old and a ton of fun to watch
- Seniors are those smarty-pants 14-18 year-olds that ride circles around us
- Adults are 19-49 years old and totally have it going on
- Masters are 50+ years old and can teach you a thing or two about form AND style
- Novice are beginning riders 14 + who can compete at the walk and job. You’ll see a lot of parents of younger riders in these classes and they are a delight!
Questions? Email us: stvrainroundupclublongmont@