Have you added the show schedule to your family calendar yet?
Check out the home page for the latest details or come to a club meeting and pick up a copy of the complete schedule with class listings!
Membership Meetings (attend two to qualify for buckles and awards) are typically held at the American Legion in Longmont and start around 6:30 p.m. with some kind of potluck. Bring your own table service and drinks along with something to share.
- Thursday, March 7 at 6:30 p.m. – Chili Potluck at the American Legion
- Thursday, April 4 at 6:30 p.m. – Surprise Us Potluck at the American Legion
- Sunday, July 21 around noon during the TBA Clinic at the Outdoor Arena, Boulder County Fairgrounds
- Sunday, September 22 during the Open/Buckle Series Show at the Indoor Arena, Boulder County Fairgrounds
- Thursday, October 3 at 6:30 p.m. – Suprise Us Potluck at the American Legion
SVRC is a volunteer organization and as such members are required to support our events through volunteer service. We’ve made it easy for you to find the right event and role to suit your interests, abilities and schedule through an easy online sign-up tool.
Our business meetings are held on the first Thursday of the month and are held at the American Legion Post (32 South Bowen Street, Longmont, CO). Potlucks on hold for now so we’ll start at 6:30. Meetings usually last about an hour.
Questions? Email us! stvrainroundupclublongmont@