In 2019, the St. Vrain Roundup Club will offer nine shows, two of which are open to non-members. Here’s a quick summary of the dates and specific classes for each show. This is a great way to get to know the folks who are a part of our club (and their horses) and the laid-back and friendly feel of our shows. All of our shows are held at the Boulder County Fairgrounds (Nelson and Hover Roads, Longmont) in the indoor or outdoor arena.
SVRC is a volunteer organization and as such members are required to support our events through volunteer service. We’ve made it easy for you to find the right event and role to suit your interests, abilities and schedule through this easy online sign-up tool. Pick your spots early!
Our business meetings are held on the first Thursday of the month at the American Legion Post (32 South Bowen Street, Longmont, CO). We start with an optional potluck supper at 6:30 p.m. and the meeting begins at 7:00 p.m. and usually takes about an hour. Joining us for supper? Bring your own beverages and place settings as well as a dish to share.
Questions? Email us! stvrainroundupclublongmont@
- 2019 Show Dates:
- Open Show, Indoor Arena: Sunday, April 28 at 9 am
- Club Show, Indoor Arena: Sunday, May 5 at 9 am
- Club Show, Outdoor Arena: Saturday, May 18 at 9 am
- Club Show, Outdoor Arena: Sunday, June 9 at 9 am
- Club Show, Outdoor Arena: Saturday, June 15 at 9 am
- Club Show, Indoor Arena: Sunday, July 14 at 9 am
- Club Show, Outdoor Arena: Sunday, August 25 at 9 am
- Open Show, Indoor Arena: Sunday, September 22 at 9 am
- Rain Date Makeup or Fun Show, Indoor Arena: Sunday, October 6 at 9 am
- 2019 Clinics:
- Show Etiquette Clinic with Gail Zeier, Saturday, April 27 at 5 p.m. Free for SVRC Club Members
- Cow Horse Clinic, (clinician and times TBD), Sunday, July 21
- 2019 Meeting Dates: (6:30 p.m. if you’re having supper; 7:00 p.m. meeting starts) at the American Legion at 315 S. Bowen St., Longmont
- Business Meeting and Potluck: Thursday, February 7
- Business Meeting and Potluck: Thursday, March 7
- Business Meeting and Potluck: Thursday, April 4
- Business Meeting and Potluck: Thursday, October 3
- Business Meeting and Potluck: Thursday, November 7
- Christmas Party and Awards Banquet: Thursday, December 5
- 2019 Boulder County Fair-related Events
- SVRC Steak Fry and Business Meeting, Fairgrounds Picnic Shelter: Tuesday, August 6 at 6:30 p.m.
- Wrangler Round Up Gymkhana, Outdoor Arena: Wednesday, August 7