Membership Meetings (attend two to qualify for buckles and awards):
- Sunday, September 17th during the Open Show at the Indoor Arena of the Boulder County Fairgrounds
- Thursday, October 5 @ 6:30 p.m. at the American Legion in Longmont
- (Christmas Party and Award Banquet) Thursday, December 7 @ 6:30 p.m. (Location TBA)
OPEN Shows are the events that you’ll qualify for our 2023 Buckle Series. Learn more here!
- Sunday, September 17 @ 9 a.m., Indoor Arena (membership meeting around noon), Boulder County Fairgrounds Entry Form
- Sunday, August 27 @ 11 a.m., Outdoor Arena, Boulder County Fairgrounds Entry Form
- Sunday, October 8 @ 11 a.m., Indoor Arena, Boulder County Fairgrounds (Fun show or rain date)
SVRC is a volunteer organization and as such members are required to support our events through volunteer service. We’ve made it easy for you to find the right event and role to suit your interests, abilities and schedule through an easy online sign-up tool. We’ll have a link to the easy online sign up to get your volunteer hours scheduled real soon.
Our business meetings are held on the first Thursday of the month and are typically held at the American Legion Post (32 South Bowen Street, Longmont, CO). Potlucks on hold for now so we’ll start at 6:30. Meetings usually last about an hour.
Questions? Email us! stvrainroundupclublongmont@