Get your calendars out, friends! We have a great 2022 show season which includes our signature Buckle Series!
Here’s a quick summary of our dates. Check back for the showbill for each event, opportunities to volunteer and other fun stuff. Full calendar download here. Membership forms and waivers for the 2022 season are available now on the About the Club page.
(These are for anyone interested in competing in Western, English and Speed events. It’s a great way to see if membership in the St. Vrain Roundup Club is a good fit for you and your family.)
- Sunday, August, 28 at 11 a.m. in the Outdoor Arena at the Boulder County Fairgrounds
- Sunday, October 2 (Fun Show or Rain Date) in the Indoor Arena at the Boulder County Fairgrounds
Meetings (Unless otherwise indicated, our club meetings are at the American Legion in Longmont)
- Thursday, September 8 at 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, October 6 at 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, November 3 at 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, December 1 at 6:30 p.m. location TBD
Age Groups: Have a look at our About page for more detail on the age groups. Here’s a quick preview:
- Leadline is for assisted riders 7-years old and younger and stinkin’ cute with exhausted parents
- Walk-Trot are those 13 years or younger who aren’t ready to lope but still have ahold of those reins
- Juniors are 10 years old or younger (not assisted), ready to lope and and try new things
- Intermediates are 11-13 years old and a ton of fun to watch
- Seniors are those smarty-pants 14-18 year-olds that ride circles around us
- Adults are 19-49 years old and totally have it going on
- Masters are 50+ years old and can teach you a thing or two about form AND style
- Novice are beginning riders 14 + who can compete at the walk and job. You’ll see a lot of parents of younger riders in these classes and they are a delight!
Questions? Email us: stvrainroundupclublongmont@